As organizations seek to adapt to today’s volatile market, line of business executives are looking to their Chief Financial Officer, and the finance function, to lead the charge on enterprise budgeting and planning. There’s an urgent need for dynamic planning and forecasting that provides the agility needed to respond quickly to new market opportunities.
Leading companies are adopting dynamic planning techniques, like rolling forecasts to drive better financial decision making. In this webcast, we have an interactive discussion featuring FP&A experts. They share their own stories, discuss variables that impact forecasting, and help you understand best practices for implementing rolling forecasts for greater business agility.
Watch this webcast to learn:
- Challenges in budgeting and planning in today’s market
- Emerging trends for streamlining the annual budgeting process
- Advantages and best practices in adopting rolling forecasts to support dynamic planning
- The pitfalls and limitations of using standalone Excel for planning and forecasting
- Leveraging the cloud to support rolling forecasts