Why the cloud for financial consolidation and reporting?
The period-end financial consolidation and reporting process is more than just adding up numbers. It requires the collection and consolidation of large volumes of financial information that must be quickly and accurately consolidated and reported following US GAAP, IFRS or other guidelines. Yet despite these complexities and increasing time pressures, organizations still struggle through the process with spreadsheets and email, or legacy systems that are slow and difficult to use.
Attend this webinar to learn how hundreds of organizations are leveraging the cloud-based financial consolidation and reporting capabilities of Host Analytics’ Cloud EPM platform to reduce reliance on spreadsheets, accelerate the period-end consolidation and reporting process, and produce timely and accurate results for stakeholders.
- Why the cloud can be leveraged for financial consolidation and reporting
- How to automate data collection
- How to accelerate the financial consolidation and close process
- How to quickly deliver financial and operating results to stakeholders
- How to shift the finance team’s time to more value-added analysis