In today’s fast-changing and highly competitive global marketplace, companies can’t afford to have Finance and Operations running off different playbooks. To win market share and increase profitability, every department must be aligned on goals and objectives, allocating resources to the right market opportunities at the right time.
This thought leadership panel discussion will show how leading companies are moving to cloud-based enterprise performance management solutions, and how this transformation aligns disconnected financial and operational plans. The panel will discuss the financial impacts of operational decisions and how Finance can be a better business partner to the enterprise.
This virtual event focuses on several areas, including (but not limited to):
- Integrating Finance and Operations to provide a clearer view of the future
- The financial impacts of operational decisions
- How Finance can be a better business partner to the enterprise
- Enabling other LOBs and non-finance executives to understand financial objectives
- Building a culture of fact-based decision making to drive efficiency and control costs