Frustration with annual budgeting isn’t new. Budgeting often takes too long, and conveys information that is out-of-date the moment it is available. The good news is that finance chiefs are reevaluating their approaches to budgeting, as well as implementing new tools and strategies for disseminating financial information within their organizations and among external stakeholders.
- The critical obstacles that finance leaders typically face during the budgeting process;
- How CFOs can take the lead on transforming their current budgeting practices;
- Why budgets and forecasts must evolve as business environments change;
- New ways of thinking about budgeting, including rolling forecasts and zero-based budgeting; and
- The latest types of strategies, tools, and technologies that can bring your finance team's, and your organization's, performance to the next level.