Get Your Nights and Weekends Back: Streamline Quarterly Reporting
For many finance teams, a lengthy quarter-end close is the norm rather than the exception. Among the issues that typically extend a quarterly close are:
- A long, inefficient quarter-end closing process,
- Delays with delivering financial and operating results to internal management, as well as challenges with conveying results in a useful format,
- Manual preparation of board books and presentations,
- Insufficient time and effort dedicated to reporting for external stakeholders and
- Lack of time and resources to produce forecasts for future periods.
Join this candid panel discussion featuring senior finance executives and experts in finance to learn how to: Shorten the quarter-end close with modern tools and processes, Apply best practices in delivering timely and accurate financial and operational results, including key performance indicators (KPIs), to internal management, Streamline the creation of board books and presentations, Ensure the accuracy of financial statements and filings for external stakeholders and Create forward-looking projections and forecasts.
- Tom Ayotte, Director, Technology Solutions, CrossCountry Consulting
- Warren May, Comptroller, International Association of Fire Fighters
- Paula Pouliot, Director, Global Financial Reporting, Martin Brower
- John O'Rourke, Vice President, Product Marketing, Host Analytics