2016 CFO Leadership Virtual Event: Spotlight on FP&A
As the emergence of digital continues to flood the marketplace with new business data, organizations are evaluating the endless array of tools to help manage, understand, and leverage this data to drive more measurable results. Within the finance world, this has translated into an increased focus on financial planning and analysis, and the potential benefits to be gained from investments into these capabilities.
Argyle Executive Forum, in partnership with Host Analytics, is bringing together leading CFOs and finance executives from across industries for our 2016 CFO Leadership Virtual Event: Spotlight on FP&A. The event will focus on several areas, including (but not limited to):
- Shortening the annual budget process
- Adopting more dynamic planning techniques
- Leveraging big data in FP&A
- Delivering actionable insights to management
- Modernizing and transforming an FP&A model