Today's Chief Financial Officer faces immense pressure to drive business growth in an exceptionally challenging environment. Shifts in the regulatory landscape, fluctuating interest rates, and an unstable global economy are all weighing heavily on the CFO's mind, and in addition to these responsabilities, they must also quickly adapt to their expanding role.
Argyle Executive Forum, in partnership with Host Analytics, is bringing together CFOs, CAOs, Treasurers, VPs of Finance, Controllers, and corporate finance leaders from a variety of industries at our 2015 Virtual Event: Finance + Operations = Transformational CFO.
This forum will focus on several areas, including:
- Understanding the evolving role of the CFO
- Leveraging financial innovation to transform the business and drive results
- Building a culture of fact-based decision making to drive efficiency and control costs
- Understanding what "big data" means for finance and how CFOs can best leverage it
- Partnering with IT and other departments to fully usher the organization into the digital marketplace
- Exploring the future of finance